Pawsitive Nutrition grain free puppy food includes the finest, freshly prepared, nutritious, highly digestible animal proteins. Also contains sweet potato to suit puppies with grain intolerance / sensitivity.
- Multi-source protein kibble can be especially advantageous for puppies.
- Exposing a puppy to various proteins means puppies are is less likely to develop a sensitivity / intolerance to other protein sources in adult years.
- Chicken as a lean protein source is rich in essential amino acids, full of vitamins & minerals including B vitamins and iron, beneficial for overall health and well-being.
- Contains 60% total Chicken, Turkey & Salmon rich in amino acids and delicious.
- Carrot is a good source of vitamin A helping support eye health and vision (do you remember being told if ate carrots you’d be able to see in the dark?)
- Digestive Health – Added Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) to help enhance the absorption of nutrients, promoting good bacteria growth for improving digestion.
- No Added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate with a lower glycemic index
- Minimum 26% freshly prepared Chicken, Turkey & Salmon, responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement to support cognitive and visual development.
- Joint Care Pack to help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
- Vet approved formula.
Packaged in recyclable brown paper bags with 15kgs labelled as working dog, therefore VAT free, giving value for money.
Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 20%, Dried Chicken 14%, Freshly Prepared Turkey 7%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 7%, Dried Turkey 7%, Dried Salmon 3% & Chicken Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (22%), Potato, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Carrot (0.2%), Peas (0.07%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Vegetable Stock, Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/ kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 29% Crude Fat 15% Crude Fibre 2.5% Crude Ash 7% Moisture 8% NFE 38.5% Metabolisable Energy 384 kcal/100g Omega 6 2.6% Omega 3 1.6% Calcium 1.2% Phosphorus 1%
Bulk buy / breeder discount available