Pawsitive Nutrition grain free puppy food includes the finest, freshly prepared, nutritious, highly digestible animal proteins. Also contains sweet potato to suit puppies with grain intolerance / sensitivity.
- Multi-source protein kibble can be especially advantageous for puppies.
- Exposing a puppy to various fish species means puppies are is less likely to develop a sensitivity / intolerance to other protein sources in adult years
- Fish is bursting with naturally high levels of omega 3, crucial for skin and coat development. Also essential for puppy’s development and providing high quality protein, essential for correct growth and development. This recipe consists of 60% Fish (including salmon, haddock and blue whiting)
- Digestive Health – added Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) to help enhance nutrient absorption, promoting good bacteria for improved digestion
- No Added Grain – designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate with a lower glycemic index.
- Minimum 26% freshly prepared Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting – natural, traditionally sourced, highly digestible multi protein sources.
- Natural Omega 3 Supplement – from fish oil and linseed.
- Joint Care Pack to help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- No added artificial colours and preservatives.
- Vet approved formula.
Packaged in recyclable brown paper bags with 15kgs labelled as working dog, therefore VAT free, giving value for money.
It’s “succulence” is a sentiment shared by some of the fussiest eaters.
60% Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting (21% freshly prepared salmon, 16% dried salmon, 11% freshly prepared blue whiting, 10% freshly prepared haddock & 2% salmon stock), sweet potato (14%), potato, beet pulp, peas, linseed, omega 3 supplement, vitamins & minerals, vegetable stock, asparagus (0.2%), glucosamine (170 mg/kg), methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg), nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 27% Crude Fat 13% Crude Fibre 3.5% Crude Ash 8% Moisture 8% NFE 39.5% Metabolisable Energy 373 kcal/100g Omega 6 0.9% Omega 3 2.8% Calcium 1.4% Phosphorus 0.9%
Bulk buy / breeder discount available.