This recipe is also small kibble to help breeds with smaller mouths to enjoy their food too.
Our Super Premium Range benefits from a variety of high quality protein sources, providing hypoallergenic recipes formulated without common food
allergens for dogs – beef, pork, wheat, wheat gluten, dairy and soya.
Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health. Potato is an easily digestible carbohydrate source ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion.
- 44% Total Salmon, a responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Sensitive Digestion, formulated with a single animal protein source, salmon, to help dogs with a sensitive digestive tract.
- No Added Grain, with potato – a highly digestible carbohydrate source and alternative to grains.
- Digestive Health, contains beet pulp – a good source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre, important to maintain normal intestinal transit time and motility.
- Skin & Coat, contains Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin & shiny coat.
- Immune System, contains vitamins and minerals to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives, naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Salmon 44% (Including Freshly Prepared Salmon 23%, Dried Salmon 13%, Salmon Oil 6% & Salmon Gravy 2%), Potato (24%), Oats, Maize (13%), Beet Pulp (4%), Minerals, Vitamins.
Crude Protein 22% Crude Fat 11% Crude Fibre 3% Crude Ash 7.5% Moisture 8% NFE 48.5% Metabolisable Energy 357 kcal/100g Omega 6 1.7% Omega 3 1.4% Calcium 1.5% Phosphorus 1%